So we found out this week which uni's we've been assigned to for our year abroad in Japan starting this September. I got Gakushuin Women's College in Tokyo, which I'm really happy about as it was my first choice, but I'm having quite mixed feelings about the year abroad in general at the moment.
Having never been to Japan before, I'm bracing for a massive culture shock, and I really don't want to leave all my friends and family and whatnot - my boyfriend especially. That's a real bummer really!
Apart from that, I'm hoping I can work hard to pass my Semester 2 modules so I can at least give Japan a go, and I'm obvs pretty excited about everything else :D my first year has been full of ups and downs so far but I'm sure Japan can make all the hard work feel worthwhile and will be a massive laugh in general...oh...and help secure my language skills and all that other boring work related stuff ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment